Please click on any of the links below for answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.

The only fines that can be paid at the Municipal Center are Parking Ordinance Violation Tickets. Parking Ordinance Violation fines can be paid in person at the Cashier window located in the lobby of the Municipal Center during regular business hours or mailed to Middletown Township, 3 Municipal Way, Langhorne, PA 19047, Attention: Cashier. Checks are to be made payable to "Middletown Township."

All other fines must be paid at the court of issue. There are two local courts with jurisdiction in Middletown Township that are listed below. Please contact the appropriate court with any questions regarding payment or a court appearance.

District Court 07-1-07
District Justice Daniel Baranoski
142 Centre Street
Penndel, PA 19047
(215) 757-6761

District Court 07-1-08
District Justice John Kelly Jr.
2661 Trenton Road
Levittown, PA 19056
(215) 946-5450

District Court Magisterial Maps

Soliciting is only allowed with a proper permit. Permits can be obtained at the police department. The applicant must provide photo identification and fill out an application form. There is a $100.00 fee for a thirty-day permit. The fee is $3.00 for non-profit organizations.

The Police Department offers fingerprinting services for a $15.00 fee. Fingerprinting services for employment purposes are available Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. - Noon. The person requesting the service must provide civilian fingerprint cards and a valid form of photo identification at the time of the service. This service is limited to township residents and those employed within the township.

Motor Vehicle Accident reports can either be purchased at the Municipal Center during normal business hours (Mon. - Fri.) 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or by mailing a request for the report along with a check made payable to "Middletown Township" to the Middletown Township Police Department, 5 Municipal Way, Langhorne, PA 19047 or online through Carfax at . There is a $15.00 fee for the accident report. Please call our Records Department 215-750-3845 to ensure the report is available.